Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Doodle Bug



I just LOVE being a Mom!! I mean I always knew I would but like seriously... It's more then I could have ever dreamed it would be. Tenley will be 8 months in less then a week and I can't believe it's been that long. She is becoming so much more expressive and she just loves people. She loves to play and of course loves all the attention she can possibly get. Recently she has learned how to roll over and she is sitting up really well on her own. She hasn't learned how to get to the sitting position but I know that will come. We are still waiting on teeth to come in, but she sure has been teething. I can never get tired of the word Ma Ma. I don't think she has totally related it to me yet...but she is getting there :). Today at dinner...every time she would say it...I would look at her really bright eyed and say yes ma'am, and she would start laughing *hard*. It turned into a game...but it was so cute and melted my heart. The funny thing about her is she laughs the most when 1. someone gets hurt, like bumps there elbow or something lol or 2. when she gets scared and then realizes she's fine. She loves our cat 'Faith'. Anywhere faith goes her little eyes go. She tries to talk to her and then looks at me like "why is she not responding momma"?? Hehe... so cute. Faith is really good with her too, she lets her pull on her ears or even she has fall on her a few times and she just lays there. I have a feeling they will be best of friends. Tenley loves to stand, swing and be thrown up in the air. I think she is becoming a dare devil like her momma. That is going to terrify me later, ha. I'm trying to teach her how to put her hands together when praying and do certain sign language here and there. She loves her momma and daddy time. What I love most is how excited she gets if one of us walk into a room she is in when we have been gone. One of her favorite times of the day is bath time. She get so very very excited when we take all of her clothes off and pick her up...she KNOWS where she is going. She starts sqeeling and kicking her legs with the biggest smile EVER on her face :). I think this is my favorite time with her too...its the best play time. I will just give you a little tidbit of my fun with my little Doodle Bug...but really she was so tired in this video, it doesn't do justice for how excited she is normally but it still blesses my heart. <3


More to come later...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved reading all about sweet Tenley! And I LOVED seeing the video! How precious! She looks so content and happy. What a precious, precious little girl! I love all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little "Doll", I sure do miss seeing and hearing her laugh. I wonder if I could get that video of her laughing with the braclet on her head and post it on here? Love ya'll , Dad

    ReplyDelete